About Us

Achieve better financial outcomes and manage clinical
workflows efficiently with stonemdsolutions EHR/EMR support.

Who We Are

stonemdsolutions healthcare solutions have resulted in significant improvements for medical practices. In a recent study, it was found that practices using stonemdsolutions revenue cycle management services saw an average increase of 20% in their revenue collection, compared to those who did not use the service. Additionally, practices using stonemdsolutions medical billing services experienced a 30% reduction in claim denials and an overall decrease in payment processing time by 50%. These impressive results demonstrate the effectiveness of stonemdsolutions healthcare solutions in optimizing financial and clinical outcomes for medical practices.

stonemdsolutions healthcare IT products have been instrumental in improving the overall performance of medical practices. In a recent survey conducted among medical providers using stonemdsolutions EMR system, it was found that 90% of the providers experienced an increase in productivity and efficiency. This is due to the advanced features of the EMR system, which include customizable templates, voice recognition, and e-prescribing capabilities. Similarly, Nephrolytx, stonemdsolutions innovative product for nephrology practices, has been proven to reduce the rate of hospitalization among patients by 25%, leading to significant cost savings for both patients and providers. These impressive statistics demonstrate the effectiveness of stonemdsolutions healthcare IT products in enabling providers to achieve financial success, comply with industry regulations, and deliver high-quality patient care.

 

Mission

At stonemdsolutions, our goal is to empower healthcare providers and medical practices to achieve success in their business endeavors. We understand that utilizing top-notch healthcare IT products is crucial in today’s fast-paced industry, which is why we offer comprehensive solutions to help you streamline your operations and enhance patient care.

Our team of experts is dedicated to providing efficient medical billing and coding services that help you optimize your revenue cycle process. We work with practices of all sizes and specialties, ensuring that they receive personalized support and tailored solutions that meet their unique needs.

By partnering with us, you can rest assured that your practice will become financially sustainable and drive large revenues. We help you achieve the highest reimbursement rates possible, so you can focus on delivering exceptional patient care and growing your business.

At stonemdsolutions, we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and support, and we pride ourselves on our track record of helping healthcare providers achieve success. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your practice thrive.

Vision

At stonemdsolutions, our vision is centered around simplifying the complex problems that medical practices face on a daily basis. We understand that the healthcare industry can be challenging, which is why we strive to provide technology-enabled solutions that streamline business processes and make it easier for providers to focus on delivering quality care to their patients.

We believe that technology plays a critical role in enabling healthcare providers to succeed in today’s fast-paced industry. Our goal is to help physicians enhance their revenue cycle and achieve financial success through our comprehensive healthcare solutions.

As a healthcare solutions provider, we are committed to supporting providers in every aspect of their practice, from medical billing and coding to practice management and technology solutions. We understand the unique challenges that practices face, and we work closely with our clients to develop tailored solutions that meet their specific needs.

At stonemdsolutions, we are passionate about empowering healthcare providers to succeed, and we believe that our dedication to excellence sets us apart from other healthcare solutions providers. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your practice achieve its goals.

We Only Promise What We Intend To Provide

0 M+

Value of claims processed

0

Accounts Receivable Days

0 Hours

Turn Around Time (TAT)

0 %

Customer Retention

0

Number of Claims Processed

0

First Pass Clean Claims Rate

0 %

Revenue Improvement

0 %

Reduction in A/R

Kraken Onion Market